- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
The Phi Beta Gamma Fraternity records is comprised of the organization’s constitution, policies, rush and social event flyers, over-sized advertisements, meeting minutes, photographs, and a pledge class paddle. This collection includes the fraternity’s founding day in 1971 through the beginning years of its existence on Rochester Institute of Technology campus.
The RIT Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity records contain by-laws, promotional materials, correspondence, reports, event pamphlets and alumni directories, as well as newsletters of the Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity chapter at RIT. This collection includes information about the fraternity, ranging from the chartering of the Upsilon Tetarton chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa in 1960 to the early 1990s. A majority of the contents in this collection document RIT's Phi Sigma Kappa Fraternity from 1958-1970.
Materials related to individual Greek organizations within the Greek community at RIT from 1935-2012. The collection includes constitutions, minutes, correspondence, event information, newsletters, alumni directories and assorted promotional materials pertaining to specific organizations at RIT.
- Promotional materials 3
- Composite photographs -- 1960-1970 2
- Newsletters 2
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 2
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Annual reports 1
- Black-and-white photography 1
- Greek paddle 1
- Posters 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Student life 1
- Student publications -- Humor 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Center for Campus Life. Center for Fraternity/Sorority Life 3
- Goldberg, Ronald 1
- Phi Beta Gamma. Rochester Institute of Technology 1
- Phi Sigma Kappa 1