- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Materials related to the Empire State School of Printing, an early predecessor of the Rochester Institute of Technology's School of Print Media. The collection includes general information on the school, as well as ephemera, copies of diplomas, course schedules, lists of graduates, and clippings.
The Graphic Arts Research Center (GARC) records contains brochures, publications, clippings related to, and produced by GARC, as well as the handwritten outline of the Graphic Arts Research Division from 1947. GARC was a division of the College of Graphic Arts and Photography at RIT.
- Diplomas 1
- Ephemera 1
- Graphic arts -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Printing -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- brochures 1 ∧ less
- Empire State School of Printing 1
- Gannett, Frank E. (Frank Ernest) 1
- Kellogg, Ross William 1
- Lawson, Andrew S. 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1