- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of Theodore Chapman, a Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) alum and benefactor. Chapman left a large contribution to RIT when he died in 1988. The collection includes biographical information on Chapman, as well as photographs, a flight training manual, clippings, and other miscellaneous material.
Collection contains clippings on the establishment of the Alfred L. and Ruby C. Davis Scholarship, with lists and images of recipients of the scholarship.
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Alumni Association and its operations. The collection includes a variety of administrative and financial documents including meeting minutes, committee reports, governance materials, and financial statements, along with publications, surveys, photographs, and other miscellaneous items. Also included are several alumni novelty items such as lapel pins and ribbons.
- Photographs 2
- Administrative records 1
- Awards 1
- Class reunions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College benefactors -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Correspondence 1
- Financial records 1
- Minutes 1
- Photography -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Scholarships -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Training manuals 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1 ∧ less
- Chapman, Theodore 1
- Davis, Alfred L. 1
- Davis, Ruby C. 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute 1
- Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute. Department of Photographic Technology 1