- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials related to the annual Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) United Way fundraising campaign. Included are prints, negatives, and slides of RIT United Way events from 1990-2010, There are also campaign films shown each year to start off the campaign in VHS and DVD for several years. These films highlighted a story about an RIT faculty or staff who was able to take advantage of United Way's services.
The RIT Access to the Future capital campaign records consists of paper records that document the establishment and progress of the campaign. Records include news clippings, correspondence, videotapes and promotional materials from 1985-1990.
The RIT Zeta Tau Alpha
Make the Rink Pink memorabilia contains four items documenting this event in 2009 and 2010.
It includes two t-shirts, a small towel and a pom-pom. Each year this charity event raises money to fight breast cancer.
- Subject: Charitable giving X
- Artifacts (object genre) 1
- Charitable organizations. 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College sports -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- DVDs 1
- Educational fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Glassware 1
- Greek letter societies -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Invitations 1
- Photographs 1
- Promotional materials 1
- T-shirts 1
- Towels 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less
- August, Burton S. 1
- Horowicz, Kari, Art & Photo Librarian 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Academic Affairs. Wallace Memorial Library 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Access to the Future Campaign 1