- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 10
Bernie Boston photographs
A collection of thirty-nine photographs taken by photographer and RIT alumni Bernie Boston. Most of the photographs were taken during the 1980's, some a bit earlier in his career.
Jacques Hnizdovsky woodcuts
Three woodcuts by Ukrainian artist Jacques Hnizdovsky (1915-1985).
Joseph Margulies etchings
Three etchings by artist Joseph Margulies (1896-1983). Margulies was known for his portraits, landscapes, and etchings.
Walter Cassebeer drawings and print
Two drawings and one print by artist, historian, and architect, Walter Cassebeer.
Jack Bookbinder lithographs
Jack Bookbinder lithographs contains three prints of Monhegan Morning.
Joseph A. Pecsenke Commedia Dell'Arte etchings
Twenty-two etchings by artist Joseph Pecsenke. The series of etchings is titled Commedia Dell'Arte and focuses on Italian comedic plays.
Tony L. McGregor woodcuts
There are two prints in the Tony L. McGregor collection, both with a southwest-theme.
Paul Johnston artwork
Four pieces of artwork by Deaf artist Paul Johnston. Johnston earned a BFA in furniture design and woodworking from Rochester Institute of Technology.
Richard H. Eisenhart photo album of the M. Herbert Eisenhart Memorial tapestry
Richard M. Eisenhart photo album of the M. Herbert Eisenhart Memorial tapestry contains 12 color and black-and-white 8 x 10 inch photographs documenting the creation of Lesna Fantasja, a tapestry by Donald G. Bujnowski. There is also a program from the dedication on January 12, 1977, and a writing about the artist.
George Pittman collection on Operation Hi-Ball
Materials on Operation Hi-Ball at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Operation Hi-Ball took place on RIT's campus downtown in 1962. The collection includes an original super-8 format film of the launch, 35mm slides, 8x10 black and white photos of random printouts from the slides, newspaper clippings, office documents, RIT The University Magazine and a thumb-drive of the scanned slide and an .mp4 digital file of the film.
- Subject: Black-and-white prints (prints on paper) X
- Printmakers 5
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Deaf artists 2
- Etchings (prints) 2
- Woodcuts (prints) 2
- Administrative records 1
- Artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 19th century 1
- Artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- Color photographs 1
- Deaf -- Education -- Pictorial works 1
- Drawings (visual works) 1
- Lithographs 1
- Masks (costume) 1
- Military funerals 1
- Operation Hi-Ball 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photojournalists -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1950-1970 1
- Presidents -- United States -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Tapestries 1
- Watercolors (paintings) 1
- movie 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Art collections 7
- Bookbinder, Jack 1
- Boston, Bernie (1933-2008 ) 1
- Brady, James S. (Scott) 1
- Bujnowski, Donald 1
- Bush, George 1
- Butler, Owen 1
- Cassebeer, Walter Henry 1
- Eisenhart, M. Herbert 1
- Eisenhart, Richard H. 1
- Engdahl, David A. 1
- Geissinger, Michael 1
- Hnizdovsky, Jacques 1
- Johnston, Paul 1
- Margulies, Joseph 1
- McGregor, Tony Landon 1
- Neblette, C. B. (Carroll Bernard) 1
- North, Oliver 1
- Pecsenke, Joseph 1
- Pittman, George 1
- Reagan, Ronald, 1911-2004 1
- Rickmers, Albert D. 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Department of Photographic Technology 1
- Shoemaker, William (S.) 1
- Todd, Hollis N. 1
- Walls, A. Stephen (Albert Stephen) 1
- Zakia, Richard D. 1 ∧ less