- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
Photographs taken by Charles A. Savage, a former professor of photography at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Savage taught at the Institute from 1937-1966. The collection includes 23 prints as well as a few pieces of biographical information.
Collection of materials related to Ralph M. Hattersley, a former professor of photography at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection consists primarily of contact sheets and negatives, but also includes some pieces of correspondence.
Photographs taken by Frederick W. Brehm and his students. Brehm patented the Cirkut Panorama Camera in 1905 and worked as the first faculty member in the Rochester Athenaeum and Mechanics Institute's Photographic Technology Department.
- Photographs 3
- Portraits 2
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Biography files 1
- Contact sheets 1
- Correspondence 1
- Portrait photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Portrait photography -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- negatives (photographs) 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Photographic Arts and Sciences 3
- Hattersley, Ralph 2
- Brehm, F. W. (Frederick W.) 1
- Clark, Brackett H. 1
- Clement, Frank A. 1