- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection includes a complete self-study report presented for consideration to the NASAD Commission on Accreditation by RIT's College of Imaging Arts and Sciences. Twenty-six programs or degrees were assessed for which Renewal of Final Approval was sought in 2015. Also included is a copy of the 1993 NASAD Self-Study report.
Records from the College of Imaging Arts and Sciences, which formed from merging the College of Graphic Arts and Photography and the College of Applied Arts in 1992. The collection includes correspondence, promotional materials, administrative documents, and NASAD reviews from 1992-2011.
- Correspondence 1
- Curriculum change -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Directories 1
- Press Releases 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Reviews (document genre) 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Accreditation 1 ∧ less
- Lucas, Margaret, Dean of College of Imaging Arts and Sciences 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Health Sciences and Technology. Medical Illustration 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. College of Imaging Arts and Sciences. School of Photographic Arts and Sciences 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. School for American Crafts 1