- keyword(s): *
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Records of the Community Service Club House at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The house was started around 1982 as a "special interest" residence hall for students at RIT interested in community service. The collection includes administrative items, meeting minutes, governance documents, budgeting materials, newsletters, ephemera, project information, and other related items. Photographic materials, a banner, a button were added to the collection in September 2012.
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Residence Halls Association. The Residence Halls Association is a student organization that represents the interests of students living the university's residence halls to RIT's administration. The collection includes correspondence, newsletters, and memorabilia.
- Administrative records 1
- Application forms 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Minutes 1
- Public service activities and groups 1
- Service learning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Volunteers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1 ∧ less
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Center for Residence Life 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Community Service Club House 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Residence Halls Association 1