RIT After 4:30 fliers
Scope and Contents
The RIT After 4:30 Program fliers consist of three advertising fliers for the program. These fliers contain schedules of upcoming events for the program from January 10, 1975 to April 18, 1975.
- Creation: 1975 January-April
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Student Activities Office. Student Orientation Seventy (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Historical Information: RIT After 4:30
In 1975, the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Student Activities Office published a schedule of programs for the school's faculty and staff. Although these events were not exclusively available to faculty members, they were programs that might be of "special interest" to staff members. For instance, one flier advertised a "Women in Music" concert, while another listed a Valentine's Day breakfast.
Fliers from the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) After 4:30 program. The fliers include schedules of upcoming events for the program.
Materials are arranged chronologically in a single folder.
C.S. South, Shelf 807, Box 202
Finding aid created by Lara Nicosia in February 2011.
- Rochester Institute of Technology. After 4:30 (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Faculty (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Staff (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Student Activities Office (Organization)
- RIT After 4:30 fliers
- RIT Archives
- Lara Nicosia
- 28 February 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note