Michael Jolliffe oil pastels
Scope and Contents
The collection Michael Jolliffe artworks consists of two oil pastels Foggy Bottom and Untitled.
- Creation: 1984 and n.d.
- Jolliffe, Michael (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
Michael Jolliffe is a Canadian painter who was born in 1945. He earned a B.F.A. from the Kansas City Art Institute, studied at NTID and Le Centre du Silence Mime School, Boulder, CO and is a member of Deaf Artists of America.
2 Item(s) (Cubby 22)
Two oil pastels by deaf artist Michael Jolliffe. The artworks both depict images of a tree with horizon lines in the background.
The collection consists of two framed oil pastels.
C.S. North, Cubby 22
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The artworks were purchased by Joan Naturale, NTID Librarian. Accession number(s): 2007:114
Finding aid created by Lisa Witt in June 2014.
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Art collections (Organization)
- Michael Jolliffe oil pastels
- RIT/NTID Deaf Studies Archive
- Lisa Witt
- 18 June 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note