RIT Leadership Institute 2014 Leadership Award records
Scope and Contents
The collection contains documentation for the scholarship process, the selection process, and the applications, essays, resumes and letters of recommendation of each of the 2014 award winners.
2014 recipients are:
- Ashley Carrington
- Fourth-year accounting major from Stony Point, N.Y.
- Casira Copes
- Second-year advertising and public relations major from Bear, Del.
- Paul Darragh
- Third-year software engineering major from North Attleboro, Mass.
- Elliana Fournier
- Third-year information technology major from Stamford, Conn.
- Kenya Hazell
- Fifth-year chemical engineering major from Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Mika Hongyu
- Third-year hospitality and service management major from Montpelier, Vt.
- Joyce Kasab
- Second-year photography major from Great Neck, N.Y.
- Sadie Kulhanek
- Third-year psychology major from Lincoln, Neb.
- Veronica Lin
- Second-year industrial design major from Florence, Italy
- Joseph Makowski
- Third-year networking and security administration and international and global studies double major from Rochester, N.Y.
- Ann Marie McFee
- Fourth-year medical illustration major from Hemlock, N.Y.
- Joi Overby
- First-year media arts and technology major from Rochester, N.Y.
- Mariah Texidor
- Second-year fine arts photography major from Bronx, N.Y.
- Shannon Trudeau
- Fifth-year software engineering major from Rochester, N.Y.
- Deschana Washington
- Second-year molecular bioscience and biotechnology major from Buffalo, N.Y.
- Helen Yu
- Fourth-year business management major from Sunnyvale, Calif.
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Student Affairs Division. RIT Leadership Institute and Community Service Center (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The RIT Leadership Institute and Community Service Center was established to help all RIT students improve and advance their leadership skills and help in the community. The office provides leadership workshops, certificate programs, retreats, and community service experiences designed to help provide all students with the tools to succeed and lead on campus and beyond.
0.25 Linear Feet (1/2 doc box)
Student applications, essays, and other documentation of winners of the 2014 RIT Leadership Awards.
Documents are in no particular order.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The RIT Leadership Institute 2014 Leadership Award records were deposited with the RIT Archive Collections in July 2014 by Gwen Van Laeken.
Accession number(s): 2104:060
New records will be added on an annual basis.
Finding aid created by Jody Sidlauskas in March 2015.
- Application forms
- College students -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Cheryl Bulls, Lanette Moore & Susan Willoughby Memorial Scholarship
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Davis Scholarship Leadership Awards
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Eric Senna Award
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Isaac L. Jordan, Sr. Fund
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Joe Ferraro Memorial Scholarship
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Kathleen M. Keyes Award
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Walls Olson Memorial Scholarship
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Women's Council of RIT Endowed Scholarship
- Scholarships -- New York (State) -- Rochester
- RIT Leadership Institute 2014 Leadership Award recipients
- RIT Archives
- Jody Sidlauskas
- 9 March 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the RIT Archives Repository
Rochester NY 14623 USA