Douglas Lang t-shirt and fraternity pin
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of a large sized white t-shirt with brown neckband. The shirt is decorated with the
South Henrietta Institute of Technology: Revisited 1964-1984 logo. The t-shirt was issued on the 20th anniversary of RIT's announcement to move the campus from downtown Rochester to Henrietta.
The collection also contains a Delta Lambda Epsilon fraternity pin. Delta Lambda Epsilon was the photographic honor society fraternity. The name was a substitution for the basic representation of photographic response D Log E or Density vs Log of Exposure.
- Creation: 1961-1964, 1984
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
Douglas Lang is a graduate of RIT's School of Photography. He attended RIT from 1961-1964.
0.1 Linear Feet (1 half document box)
The Douglas Lang collection consists of a t-shirt and lapel pin.
The collection consists of two items.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession number(s): 2014:083
Finding aid created by Lisa Witt in November 2014.
- Delta Lambda Epsilon Professional Photographic Fraternity (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students (Organization)
- Lang, Douglas (Donor, Person)
- Douglas Lang t-shirt and fraternity pin
- RIT Archives
- Lisa Witt
- 17 November 2014
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note