Institutional Research & Policy Studies collection
Scope and Contents
The Institutional Research & Policy Studies collection contains reports, enrollment records, salary and benefit comparisons and correspondence produced by the office from 1966-2008. A folder level inventory lists all record series and dates.
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research and Policy Studies is to support institutional effectiveness and facilitate planning, assessment, policy analysis, and decision-making through the collection, analysis, and interpretation of institutional data, in support of the university’s mission.
1.5 Linear Feet (1 carton containing 103 folders. )
Various records and reports of data produced by the Office of Institutional Research and Policy regarding enrollment, finances, salary and graduation statistics at RIT.
Materials are arranged within 103 folders. The folders are in subject order.
Other Finding Aids
In addition to this finding aid, an inventory is available below. For more information, please contact the RIT Archive Collections.
Institute Research and Policy Studies records
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Accession number(s): 2011:038 Transferred by Terri O'Connor, Senior Research Assistant, Institutional Research and Policy Studies.
Finding aid created by Emily Kolenberg in July 2012.
- Administrative records
- Degrees, Academic -- New York (State) -- Rochester
- Financial records
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Finance
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Evaluation
- O'Connor, Terri (Donor, Person)
- Institutional Research & Policy Studies records
- RIT Archives
- Emily Kolenberg
- 17 July 2012
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note