RIT Model Railroad Club flier
Scope and Contents
Flier for the Tiger Tracks Train Show, held December 9-10, 2006 at the Gordon Field House on the RIT campus. Tiger Tracks is held twice a year, and organized by the RIT Model Railroad Club. The show features model trains, vendors, and displays.
- Creation: 2006
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Model Railroad Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The RIT Model Railroad Club (RITMRC) is a student club founded in 1996 to preserve the history of Rochester's railroads and to promote the hobby of model railroading. The Club holds several activities including the Tiger Tracks Train Show held twice yearly on campus. Club members also volunteer at the Rochester and Genesee Valley Railroad Museum, and hold outreach events with local organizations, including the Boy Scouts, and the Strong Museum of Play.
Flier for the Tiger Tracks Train Show, organized by the RIT Model Railroad Club.
Collection consists of one item.
C.S. South, Shelf 809, Box 209
Finding aid created by Amy Vilz in July 2011.
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Societies and clubs (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students (Organization)
- RIT Model Railroad Club flier
- RIT Archives
- Amy Vilz
- 30 July 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note