RIT Freshman Council records
Scope and Contents
The RIT Freshman Council records consist of correspondence, governance documents, annual reports, and meeting minutes. The governance documents include the organization's constitution and bylaws. The annual reports are accompanied by club financial statements submitted to the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Student Association. There are also meeting minutes for two meetings held during 1968.
- Creation: 1968-1970
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Freshman Council (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Freshman Council was formed in the fall of 1963. According to the group's constitution, the purpose of the organization was to:
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's Freshman Council. The organization was started in 1963 and disbanded in 1970. The collection includes correspondence, governance documents, meeting minutes, and annual reports.
Materials are contained in two folders. Correspondence is housed in the first folder and is arranged by date.
C.S. South, Shelf 808, Box 204
Finding aid created by Lara Nicosia in March 2011.
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Freshmen (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Societies and clubs (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students (Organization)
- RIT Freshman Council records
- RIT Archives
- Lara Nicosia
- 11 March 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note