RIT Forensic Society records
Scope and Contents
The RIT Forensic Society records consist of correspondence, financial documents, governance materials, invitations, and clippings. The correspondence includes information on upcoming events, proposals and procedures, financial requests, and other administrative details. Additionally, the collection contains budget materials, a copy of the club's constitution, and a membership roster. The invitations are for two events hosted by the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT), one in 1956 and one in 1959.
- Creation: 1956-1965, 1989
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Forensic Society (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Forensic Society was formed in the spring of 1955. According to the organization's constitution, the purpose of the club was:
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) Forensic Society and its activities. The collection includes correspondence, financial documents, governance materials, invitations, and clippings.
Materials are contained in three folder. Items are arranged by type with correspondence being arranged chronologically.
C.S. North, Shelf 41, Box 204
Finding aid created by Lara Nicosia in March 2011.
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Societies and clubs (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students (Organization)
- RIT Forensic Society records
- RIT Archives
- Lara Nicosia
- 10 March 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note