RIT Emerging Black Artists flier
Scope and Contents
The RIT Emerging Black Artists flier contains general information on the organization such as its regular meeting time. Also included are various words indicating some of the activities sponsored by the group including salsa, sculpting, step, print media, poetry, and instrumental productions.
- Creation: 2006 October
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Emerging Black Artists (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open to researchers.
Biographical / Historical
The Emerging Black Artists (EBA) group was formed at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) to "heighten awareness and raise the consciousness level of the artistic abilities of students of color on campus." The organization was not limited to a single genre of art, nor was it only open to black students. As of 2011, the club was still active on RIT's campus.
.5 Linear Feet (1 folder in 1 document box with other collections)
Flier from the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Emerging Black Artists organization.
This collection contains a single item.
Finding aid created by Lara Nicosia in March 2011.
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Societies and clubs (Organization)
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- Students (Organization)
- RIT Emerging Black Artists flier
- RIT Archives
- Lara Nicosia
- 10 March 2011
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note