RIT Office of Admissions records
Scope and Contents
The bulk of the materials in this collection appear to be from the 1980s and 1990s. Much of it is published printed flyers and brochures sent in bulk mailings.
- Creation: 1930-2002
Conditions Governing Access
Access to this collection is open to all users.
Biographical / Historical
RIT's Office of Admissions handles recruitment of new students, the application process, and acceptance of students.
1 Box(es) (One document box containing 23 folders.)
Records collected by the RIT Archives documenting the functions of the Office of Admissions.
Records are by material type, then chronological.
Finding aid created by Jess Andrews and edited by Jody Sidlauskas in March 2018.
- Rochester Institute of Technology. Office of Admissions (Organization)
- RIT office of Admissions records
- RIT Archive Collections
- Jess Andrews/Jody Sidlauskas
- 9 March 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- RIT Office of Admissions records