- Existence: 1752 - 1831
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Collection on Nathaniel Rochester
Records related to Colonel Nathaniel Rochester, founder of the city of Rochester, New York. These records found throughout the RIT Archives, have been pulled together by the staff to create this collection.
Frederick W. Brehm photographs of Clark Building construction
Frederick Brehm photographs of Clark Building construction contains photographs related to the construction of the Clark Building in 1945. There are two complete copies of the album; one is in a spiral album and the other in a portfolio box.
Harold Stewart Bishop print
Print by Harold Stewart Bishop depicting the Reynolds Arcade located in Rochester, NY. The Reynolds Arcade building was the first home of the Athenaeum, one of RIT's founding organizations.
Nathaniel Rochester House records
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology’s Nathaniel Rochester house dedication. A bronze memorial tablet was unveiled to mark the site of Colonel Rochester’s home (located on the Institute’s property) in 1924 and a dedication of a residence hall named in his honor took place in 1959. This collection consists of a dedication program and a speech.
New Campus Fund Drive digital audio recording
One audio recording promoting RIT's move to a new location in the 1960's and contributing to the new campus fund drive. The new campus refers to the Henrietta campus which RIT moved to in 1968. Material contains an audio recording of a fund raising effort, the original being on an audio cassette tape which was digitized to a wav file.
- Audiocassettes 1
- Biographies 1
- Black-and-white prints (photographs) 1
- Buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Cemeteries 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College buildings -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Educational fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Etchings (prints) 1
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Mount Hope Cemetery (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Nathaniel Rochester Days festival 1
- Oral histories 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Rochester Institute of Technlogy -- Art collections 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Speeches 1 ∧ less