Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Barbara Cowles collection on Shop One contains materials about the retail store that featured handmade crafts by RIT professors, as well as other craftsmen in the Rochester area and beyond. Included are posters, news clippings, exhibition announcements, photographs, digital images and HTML pages from a website about Shop One (no longer live on web).
5 piece silver tea and coffee service by John Prip for Reed & Barton.
The collection contains three pieces from the Prip family art collection including a vase crafted by Frans Wildenhain and two copper candlesticks created by Ron Pearson.
- Silverwork -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Announcements 1
- Art metal-work 1
- Arts and crafts movement -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Ceramics (objects) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Crafts (art genres) 1
- Designers -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Digital images 1
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Handicraft -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) 1
- Metalworking and metalworking processes and techniques 1
- Silversmiths 1
- Stores, retail -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Web site development 1 + ∧ less