Eisenhart, Richard H.
- Existence: 1915 - 2010
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to Richard H. Eisenhart, a former trustee of the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection consists of articles related to Eisenhart and his wife Virginia.
Materials related to the Eisenhart Awards and the Eisenhart Memorial Scholarship such as recipient lists, programs, photographs, and other administrative documents. The collection also includes items related to Richard H. Eisenhart, a former trustee of the Rochester Institute of Technology.
The John Panara collection on Robert and Shirley Panara includes photographs, correspondence and local news articles collected by the Panara family and used in an NTID exhibit on Robert Panara from 2014.
Materials belonging to Richard H. Eisenhart, a former trustee of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The collection includes correspondence, photographs and slides, awards and certificates, articles, clippings, and other miscellaneous items.
Richard M. Eisenhart photo album of the M. Herbert Eisenhart Memorial tapestry contains 12 color and black-and-white 8 x 10 inch photographs documenting the creation of Lesna Fantasja, a tapestry by Donald G. Bujnowski. There is also a program from the dedication on January 12, 1977, and a writing about the artist.
Materials related to Richard H. Eisenhart's time as a Board of Trustee at the Rochester Institute of Technology. Eisenhart served on the Board of Trustees from 1972-1980. The collection includes correspondence, minutes, notes and reports, financial information, governance documents, clippings, and other administrative documents. Most of the collection is made up of subject files on various topics.
- China 2
- College trustees -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Correspondence 2
- Administrative records 1
- Awards 1
- Black-and-white prints (prints on paper) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Commemorative postage stamps -- United States 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Means of communication 1
- Deaf -- Poetry 1
- Deaf -- Social life and customs 1
- Deaf, Theater for the -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Educational exchanges -- China 1
- Exhibitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- National Technical Institute for the Deaf -- History 1
- Obituaries 1
- Oral histories 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Postage stamp design -- United States 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Scholarships -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Tapestries 1
- Teachers of the deaf 1
- Teaching -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Telecommunications devices for the deaf -- United States -- History 1
- Theater 1
- Video recordings 1 + ∧ less