Davila, Robert R.
- Existence: 1932-
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Collection of photographs in slide format documenting student life, events, and classes at National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID) at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT).
Materials related to honorary degrees conferred by the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). RIT awarded its first honorary degree in 1968. The collection includes information on policies and procedures, biographical information, copies of diplomas, and other related materials.
- Biography files 1
- Deaf -- Education (Higher) -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf -- Education -- Pictorial works 1
- Deaf -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Deaf artists 1
- Deaf college students 1
- Deafness -- Drama 1
- Degrees, Academic -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Diplomas 1
- Slides (photographs) 1 + ∧ less