Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Three photographs by RIT Professor Andrew Davidhazy including a photograph of rapidly moving string that won honorable mention in the photography category of the sixth annual International Science and Engineering Visualization Challenge in 2008. There are also two Examples of peripheral photography in the shape of a cone and a tube that feature Mr. Davidhazy in the image.
Materials related to Spirit the Tiger, a live tiger cub that served as the Rochester Institute of Technology's mascot from 1963-1964. The collection includes correspondence, administrative and financial documents, ephemera, and clippings. Also included is a transcript of an oral history interview given by RIT students who were members of the original Tiger Committee in 2005.
Photographs taken by Leslie D. Stroebel, a former professor of photography at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection includes 19 portrait prints.
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Anniversaries 1
- Bengal tiger 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Correspondence 1
- DVDs 1
- Oral histories 1
- Photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photography -- New York State (Rochester) -- History 1
- Portraits 1
- Rochester (N.Y.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Scientific photography 1
- Spirit (Tiger) 1
- String 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- negatives (photographs) 1 + ∧ less