Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Materials on Operation Hi-Ball at Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Operation Hi-Ball took place on RIT's campus downtown in 1962. The collection includes an original super-8 format film of the launch, 35mm slides, 8x10 black and white photos of random printouts from the slides, newspaper clippings, office documents, RIT The University Magazine and a thumb-drive of the scanned slide and an .mp4 digital file of the film.
Photographs taken by Michael Geissinger during his time as a White House staff photographer for President Lyndon B. Johnson. The pictures capture both Johnson's political and personal life. The collection also includes a small file of biographical material which includes a typed transcript from an interview with Geissinger about RIT and the photo program.
The Operation Hi Ball collection consists of the original 16mm footage of the event, as well as a DVD copy of the film, a slideshow set to music and still photos from the event conducted by RIT photography faculty and students in 1962.
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Administrative records 1
- Black-and-white prints (prints on paper) 1
- CD-ROMs 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- DVDs 1
- Documentary photographs 1
- Interviews 1
- Motion pictures -- New York (State) -- History 1
- Operation Hi-Ball 1
- Photography -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Photojournalists -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1950-1970 1
- Rochester Institute of Technology -- History 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Student activities -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- movie 1 + ∧ less