Rochester Institute of Technology. School of Photographic Arts and Sciences -- Awards
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Materials related to the Frederick W. Brehm Memorial Lecture program. The program was established in 1950 in honor of Frederick W. Brehm, a former professor in the Rochester Institute of Technology's department of photography. The collection includes programs, announcements, correspondence, clippings and other records.
Karl Laurell woven fabric collection consists of a length of hand woven flaz fabric. Laurell was on the faculty in the School for American Crafts at RIT from 1953-1957.
RIT Libraries established the Photo Purchase Prize Award program in 1981 to provide a visual history of RIT's School of Photographic Arts and Sciences (SPAS). Each year works are purchased for the collection from the SPAS Student Honor Show, a juried exhibition open to students in all departments of the School.
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Artists -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- 20th century 1
- Awards 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Coats of arms 1
- Industrial design -- Competitions -- New York (State) 1
- Lectures and lecturing -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photographers -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photography -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photography -- Competitions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Posters 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Speeches 1
- Textile fabrics 1 + ∧ less