Rochester Institute of Technology -- Foreign students
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The collection includes studies, reports, correspondence, and informative materials for international students at RIT. Also included are various documents from departments and organizations that serve RIT international students.
Records of the Organization for Alliance of Students from the Indian Subcontinent (OASIS). OASIS is a student cultural organization which represents India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, and Sri Lanka. These records include flyers and a pamphlet.
Materials related to the Tojo Memorial Garden at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) and its history. The garden was created in memory of Yasuji Tohjo, a Japanese student at RIT that died in a tragic car accident in 1964. The collection includes correspondence, administrative records, memorabilia, research materials, photographs, clippings, darwings, and other related items.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Gardens, Japanese -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Students, Foreign -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Booklets 1
- Clothing 1
- Correspondence 1
- English language -- Study and teaching -- Foreign speakers 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Memorials -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Newsletters 1
- Photographic prints 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Reports 1
- Student publications 1
- brochures 1
- fliers 1 ∧ less