Rochester Institute of Technology -- Administration
Found in 14 Collections and/or Records:
Collection on William Destler
The Collection on William Destler includes memoranda, invitations, and promotional materials. Destler became RIT's ninth president in 2007.
Glenn Kist papers
Professional papers of Dr. Glenn Kist, a former interim Dean in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Liberal Arts. The collection includes correspondence, notes, reports, proposals, forms, policies, brochures, fliers, clippings, and other miscellaneous records.
Leo Smith papers
The Leo Smith papers document his work in RIT Administration, including in the Policy Council and Educational Research Office.
M. Richard Rose papers
Papers of M. Richard Rose, president of the Rochester Institute of Technology from 1979-1992. The collection includes biographical material, correspondence, speeches, ephemera, news releases, publications, and clippings.
Middle States Accreditation records
Records related to the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools accreditation process.
Minority students collection
Materials related to minority students at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection includes correspondence, promotional materials, and clippings related to student activities, programs, and university relations.
Portrait of William Destler
The portrait of William Destler was painted by Pranesh Das Purandaradoss, an MBA student at the Saunders College of Business. Destler was RIT's ninth president serving from 2007-2017. This is likely an oil painting, and has been selected by Destler as his official portrait.
RIT Commission for Promoting Pluralism records
The collection contains various records, correspondence, event guides, promotions and reports related to the Commission for Promoting Pluralism at RIT from 1985-2011.
RIT Constructive Criticism Campaign report
Compilation of administration, faculty, staff and student critiques of RIT in 1959.
RIT Office of the Provost records
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Office of the Provost. The collection includes correspondence, administrative and financial documents, newsletters, and several miscellaneous items. The materials are related to specific programs, committees, or projects by the university.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester X
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 9
- Administrative records 6
- Correspondence 6
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 5
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Promotional materials 3
- Proposals 2
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Accreditation 2
- Annual reports 1
- Art -- Study and teaching -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Art in universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Arts administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Biography files 1
- Diversity in the workplace 1
- Ephemera 1
- Financial records 1
- Invitations 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minority college students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Minutes 1
- Oil paintings (visual works) 1
- Portraits 1
- Printing -- History -- New York (State) 1
- Printing plates 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Reports 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Speeches 1
- Spring festivals -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Student life -- Behaviors 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects 1
- Video recordings 1 ∧ less