Rochester Institute of Technology -- Administration
Found in 8 Collections and/or Records:
Collection on William Destler
The Collection on William Destler includes memoranda, invitations, and promotional materials. Destler became RIT's ninth president in 2007.
Eisenhower College records
The collection of Eisenhower College records contains documentation of the operations of the college from the beginning until its' takeover by RIT and eventual closing in 1982. Included are newsclippings, executive committee minutes, Board of Trustee minutes, promotional brochures, planning project, newsletters and news releases, commencement programs, course information, yearbooks, and the college newspaper, The Paper.
Glenn Kist papers
Professional papers of Dr. Glenn Kist, a former interim Dean in the Rochester Institute of Technology's College of Liberal Arts. The collection includes correspondence, notes, reports, proposals, forms, policies, brochures, fliers, clippings, and other miscellaneous records.
Leo Smith papers
The Leo Smith papers document his work in RIT Administration, including in the Policy Council and Educational Research Office.
Minority students collection
Materials related to minority students at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). The collection includes correspondence, promotional materials, and clippings related to student activities, programs, and university relations.
RIT Long Range Planning Committee records
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Long Range Planning Committee. Although the committee did exist prior to Dr. Paul A. Miller's term as university president, Miller asked the group to publish a series of long range planning reports during the 1970s. The collection includes correspondence, financial records, administrative documents, annual reports, and other research materials, as well as copies of the final reports.
RIT Office of the Provost records
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Office of the Provost. The collection includes correspondence, administrative and financial documents, newsletters, and several miscellaneous items. The materials are related to specific programs, committees, or projects by the university.
RIT printing plates
RIT printing plates mainly consists of president and provost signatures.
- Subject: Administrative records X
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 4
- Correspondence 4
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Financial records 2
- Minutes 2
- Promotional materials 2
- Catalogs 1
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- New York (State) 1
- College yearbooks -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Directories 1
- Invitations 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- Memorandums 1
- Minority college students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Printing -- History -- New York (State) 1
- Printing plates 1
- Proposals 1
- Spring festivals -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1 ∧ less