Urbanarium (Rochester, N.Y.)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Collection of records kept by Paul A. Miller during his time as president of the Rochester Institute of Technology. The collection includes subject files which contain mostly correspondence and clippings, as well as administrative files for the Rochester Urbanarium project. Also included are files on prominent university benefactors.
Records of the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Office of the Provost. The collection includes correspondence, administrative and financial documents, newsletters, and several miscellaneous items. The materials are related to specific programs, committees, or projects by the university.
Documents related to the Rochester Urbanarium. The Urbanarium was a community-based education program in Rochester, NY during the 1970s. The collection includes correspondence, news publications, promotional clippings, correspondence, and other related documents.
Binder of contact sheets from photographs taken of the Rochester Urbanarium's programs and activities. The Urbanarium was a community involvement initiative for the Rochester, N.Y. region during the 1970s and early 1980s.
- Correspondence 3
- Administrative records 2
- Cities and towns -- Research -- New York (State) -- Rochester area 2
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Community development -- New York (State) -- Rochester area 2
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- Administration 2
- City planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester area 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College benefactors -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Commencement ceremonies -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Contact sheets 1
- Financial records 1
- Newsletters 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Proposals 1
- Tourism -- New York (State) -- Rochester area 1 ∧ less