Rochester Institute of Technology -- Funds and scholarships
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Digital audio recording of an interview with Al Davis. Al Davis was known as "Mr. RIT" for his devotion to the Institute. He served as vice president in the 1960s and 1970s and played a key role in shaping RIT's future by helping to raise the funds to build a new campus in Henrietta. The collection includes parts three and four of the interview. Parts one and two of the interview are currently missing.
Collection contains clippings on the establishment of the Alfred L. and Ruby C. Davis Scholarship, with lists and images of recipients of the scholarship.
Materials related to the Eisenhart Awards and the Eisenhart Memorial Scholarship such as recipient lists, programs, photographs, and other administrative documents. The collection also includes items related to Richard H. Eisenhart, a former trustee of the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Materials related to the Rochester Institute of Technology's (RIT) Alumni Association and its operations. The collection includes a variety of administrative and financial documents including meeting minutes, committee reports, governance materials, and financial statements, along with publications, surveys, photographs, and other miscellaneous items. Also included are several alumni novelty items such as lapel pins and ribbons.
Bags promoting the Fund for RIT, Campus Connections bookstore, and RIT.
Materials published by the RIT Office of Development which raises funds for RIT. The collection includes mailings, donation solicitations, invitations to special events and other related items.
Two programs from the 1990-1991 Scholars Reception at Rochester Institute of Technology. Twenty-six students received funding from the Hale Family heritage scholarships at RIT.
This collection consists of RIT’s VATEA records. The Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act (also known as VATEA or the Perkins Act) is an allocation of federal funds awarded to the Department of Education. This collection includes correspondence, reports, forms, amendment proposals, and agreements.
Papers of Theodore Chapman, a Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) alum and benefactor. Chapman left a large contribution to RIT when he died in 1988. The collection includes biographical information on Chapman, as well as photographs, a flight training manual, clippings, and other miscellaneous material.
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Scholarships -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Administrative records 2
- College students -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Correspondence 2
- Educational fund raising -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Oral histories 2
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Advertisements 1
- Advertising 1
- Annual reports 1
- Application forms 1
- Awards 1
- Booklets 1
- Briefcases 1
- China 1
- Class reunions -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College benefactors -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College stores -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Financial records 1
- Grant proposals 1
- Grants 1
- Interviews 1
- Minutes 1
- Photography -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Proposals 1
- Reports 1
- Research and development contracts -- United States 1
- Teaching -- Awards -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Tote bags 1
- Training manuals 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1 + ∧ less