Rochester Institute of Technology. Library
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
Documents from Reno Antonietti's time working at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Antonietti served in various capacities at RIT including as Vice President for Academic and Computing Services. The collection contains administrative reports for the university, as well as materials related to RIT's acquisition of Eisenhower College such as correspondence, meeting minutes, petitions to the state, and clippings.
Promotional materials, clippings, reports, memos, and evaluations regarding RIT libraries.
Annual reports for the Rochester Institute of Technology's library. The collection includes annual reports discussing the library and its activities, as well as supporting material. For instance, there are copies of reports submitted by individual departments such as the circulation department.
Architectural plans, renderings, and model relating to the libraries at RIT. Most records concern the 1988 addition and renovation of the Wallace Memorial Library.
RIT Library promotional materials includes t-shirts, hats, and sign regarding the library and library events.
- Academic libraries -- New York (State) -- Rochester 5
- Libraries -- New York (State) -- Rochester 5
- Library administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 3
- Administrative records 2
- Promotional materials 2
- Annual reports 1
- Architectural rendering 1
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Bookplates 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Correspondence 1
- Hats 1
- Papers (document genres) 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- T-shirts 1 + ∧ less