Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
David Farnsworth collection on Eisenhower College contains student and staff directories, newsletters, student publications, course catalogues, alumni documents, planning documents, various programs and pamphlets, and a few objects. Mr. Farnsworth was a professor at Eisenhower College before coming to RIT.
Collection of audiocassettes from Eisenhower College. Tapes concern Dwight D. and Mamie Eisenhower, as well as Eisenhower College.
Dwight D. and Mamie Eisenhower videotapes and films contains interviews, documentaries, and news reports regarding the Eisenhowers, as well as film related to Eisenhower College.
Dwight D. Eisenhower funeral photographs document the procession by train from Washington D.C. to Eisenhower's hometown of Abilene, Kansas in 1969.
Dwight D. Eisenhower presidential campaign buttons contains buttons, ribbons, and postcards covering Eisenhower's presidential campaigns in 1953 and 1957, as well as both inaugurations as 33rd President of the United States.
The collection of Eisenhower College records contains documentation of the operations of the college from the beginning until its' takeover by RIT and eventual closing in 1982. Included are newsclippings, executive committee minutes, Board of Trustee minutes, promotional brochures, planning project, newsletters and news releases, commencement programs, course information, yearbooks, and the college newspaper, The Paper.
Documents from Reno Antonietti's time working at the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). Antonietti served in various capacities at RIT including as Vice President for Academic and Computing Services. The collection contains administrative reports for the university, as well as materials related to RIT's acquisition of Eisenhower College such as correspondence, meeting minutes, petitions to the state, and clippings.
Two seal embossers are included in this collection: RIT-TV and Eisenhower College.
The collection consists of an audio recording related to the 13th convocation of Eisenhower College. Address was given by Thomas Plough.
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 3
- College planning -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Directories 2
- Interviews 2
- Oral histories 2
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester 2
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Seneca Falls 2
- Academic rites and ceremonies -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Administrative records 1
- Advertisements 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- Campaign buttons 1
- Catalogs 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College campuses -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College presidents -- West Virginia -- Morgantown 1
- College publications 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- New York (State) 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- College yearbooks -- New York (State) -- Rochester 1
- Construction 1
- Correspondence 1
- Digital Equipment Corporation 1
- Documentaries 1
- Documentary photographs 1
- Embossers 1
- Ephemera 1
- Funeral processions -- Washington (D.C.) -- 1960-1970. 1
- Graduation ceremonies 1
- Intercollegiate athletics 1
- Manufacturing Studies 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- Minutes 1
- Motion pictures (visual work) 1
- Personal computers 1
- Plans (reports) 1
- Political campaigns 1
- Presidential campaigns 1
- Programs (documents) 1
- Telephone -- Directory 1
- Universities and colleges -- New York (State) -- Rochester -- History 1
- Video recordings 1 + ∧ less